“Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
How did that turn out for us? How effective were our words in changing the dichotomy? When all is said and done, historians will reflect and assign to American citizens the great honor of being people of the ‘word’. The 51% (at the time of that video) now stands at 55%. The only thing rising is the disparity. The immigration reform that the Boehner led RINO’s, in conjunction with the Democrats, will only increase that number to 60+. America is lost forever.
What are you going to do, then, for a living? What are you going to do when they come for you, and yours? Your words meant nothing, and you still vote for them. May your chains sit lightly upon your backs.