RSS

The Kenyan’s Regulatory Agenda

03 Jan

“The fact that this snuck in after the election, during the holiday season when people were otherwise occupied with their families, is not surprising,” ~ John Malcolm, senior legal fellow at the Heritage Foundation’s Center for Legal and Judicial Studies.

By law, each April and October, federal agencies are required to release an accounting of proposed regulations that will have an economically significant impact.  The Kenyan’s administration didn’t release its 2012 regulatory agenda until the Friday before Christmas.

Legal experts and analysts have since been pouring through the tens of thousands of pages in order to determine their impact. According to an initial estimate by the American Action Forum, which notes that some entries are missing key fiscal data, the cost of implementing the agenda would top $123 billion. Completing the paperwork could require more than 13 million man-hours.

Dozens of federal agencies, from the Energy Department to the Department of Homeland Security, have the authority to issue regulations without any congressional involvement.
 
“The regulators are very powerful. Their reach extends into every corner of U.S. business operations and private property, said former Deputy Attorney General Tom Dupree
.
“They control the cost of the products that you buy, your living conditions, your work conditions, limit the kinds of activities that you can do” Malcolm said.
.
He also notes that many of the regulations carry significant civil and criminal penalties and that average Americans sometimes wind up in jail – even when they aren’t aware of the provision they’re ultimately convicted of violating. 
.
If this action is not exactly like the Intolerable Acts of 1774, nothing this administration can do will ever be.  This is truly treason.  An attempt to overtake our Constitutional system of governance.  I call for the immediate arrest, detention, and trials for any person directing or assisting in this drafting.  A suspension of government until the earliest possible time as a new election may be conducted.  Such a detainment will bear up under any system of law.  We must purge ourselves, at the highest levels of our Federal Government, of this blatant corruption.
.
Advertisements
 
9 Comments

Posted by on January 3, 2013 in Committee of Correspondence

 

9 responses to “The Kenyan’s Regulatory Agenda

  1. Dannyboy53

    January 4, 2013 at 10:16 am

    It’s too late to do anything about this through the ballot box, phones or mail…

     
  2. Wildflower

    January 4, 2013 at 11:33 am

    purge it all otherwise it grows back twice as horrible

     
    • Dannyboy53

      January 4, 2013 at 11:36 am

      Yep, flush it.

       
      • The Soffitrat

        January 4, 2013 at 2:11 pm

        I agree, Danny. We have already seen that the ballot box is of no avail in a Democracy. Not when that Democracy has more people on the dole than those working to provide. I’m afraid that force is the only recourse at this point. Force by way of with holding our earnings, or force by other means. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.

         
  3. diogenesoftherifle

    January 4, 2013 at 9:30 pm

    The problem is “Democracy”. We were never intended to be a true democracy, but a representative REPUBLIC.
    We now see what happens when 52% have say of what the other 48% do.
    PURGE is the only option. “Nuke ’em from orbit. Its the only way to be sure”.

     
    • The Soffitrat

      January 4, 2013 at 11:11 pm

      Problem is, the Kenyan is the only one with nukes. That said, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him use them on the United States!

       
    • Dannyboy53

      January 5, 2013 at 9:02 am

      AMEN…I cringe when I hear someone refer to us as a “democracy”. But as you know, when the TPTB use this term often enough in the media they own, it becomes ‘truth’ to the useful idiots that exist among us.

      dio if I may, I would add something to your opening statement…”The problem is “Democracy”…AND the millions of useful idiots that are unwilling or incapable of thinking for themselves.

       
  4. Wildflower

    January 5, 2013 at 3:48 am

    the only one with nukes?

    oh lite my fire………

     
    • The Soffitrat

      January 5, 2013 at 10:33 pm

      We didn’t mention you. Extraterrestrials don’t count.

       

What are you thinking?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: