IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who on ABC News referenced – “My Muslim faith.”
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who wrote that in the event of a conflict -“I will stand with the Muslims.”
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that – “I am a Muslim.”
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning Christianity and professing Marxism.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who purposefully omitted – “endowed by our Creator” – from your recitation of The Declaration Of Independence.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ’s Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the ‘HOLY’ Quran.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the WH.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who ordered Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak, but in contrast, you have NEVER requested that the mosques you have visited adjust their decor.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland Security.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who said that NASA’s “foremost mission” was an outreach to Muslim communities.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who as an Illinois Senator was the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who were the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the WH, and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the WH tree.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic terrorists.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who has refused to speak-out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture, but yet, have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who when queried in India refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorists assaults.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who ordered the USPS to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a new commemorative stamp.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help “empower” the British Muslim community.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who embraced the fanatical Muslim Brotherhood in your quest to overthrow the Egyptian President, Hosni Mubarak.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in Grammar schools across our country.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for NOT participating in seasonal WH religious events.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who was uncharacteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt’s Hosni Mubarak, formerly America’s strongest ally in North Africa; but, remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood led slaughter of Egyptian Christians.
IT WAS YOU, OBAMA who appointed your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett, an Iranian, who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood”
1. “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam”
2. “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”
3. “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”
4. “As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”
5. “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”
6. “Islam has always been part of America”
7. “we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities”
8. “These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”
9. “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”
10. “I made it clear that America is not – and will never be – at war with Islam.”
11. “Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”
12. “So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed”
13. “In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education.”
14. “Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”
15. “Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality”
16. “The Holy Koran tells us, ‘O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another.’”
17. “I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month.”
18. “We’ve seen those results in generations of Muslim immigrants – farmers and factory workers, helping to lay the railroads and build our cities, the Muslim innovators who helped build some of our highest skyscrapers and who helped unlock the secrets of our universe.”
19. “That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”
20. “I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story”
…and Trump is supposed to defend Hussein Obama from the slander of being referred to as being a Muslim? Oh, and btw, no more black Presidents either. One was more than sufficient.